The Ceres Trust, whose name honors the ancient goddess of agriculture, provides grants that support: research in organic agriculture at universities and to graduate students; education to create careers in the production and processing of certified organic food; programs to eliminate pesticide exposure and GMO contamination; and efforts to preserve crop biodiversity and public access to seeds.
- Eliminating pesticide exposure and GMO contamination
- Organic research at universities
- Organic research by graduate students
- Organic farmer education
- Crop biodiversity and public access to seeds
- Documentary films
- Organic History and the arts